Privacy and Cookies Policy
Welmory Limited makes every effort to ensure that the personal information supplied by our Users and Affiliates is never disclosed to unauthorized parties and that it is processed in accordance with Cypriot legislation concerning privacy protection, electronic communication services, and other applicable topics.
- Any personal information provided to or collected by za10groszy.pl, wellbid.com, and affiliate.wellbid.com is controlled by Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company's initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand Euro).
- For the purposes of this document, the following terms shall be used:
- 2.1. User: a natural person who has reached the age of majority and has the capacity to enter legally binding contracts, who has registered an Account with the Website, and whose Account has not been suspended by the Operator. A person is identified by their first name, last name, and date of birth;
- 2.2. Affiliate: a registered participant of the Affiliate Program, authorized by the Operator to refer new Users and Affiliates to the Website in accordance with the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions;
- 2.3. Operator: Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company's initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand Euro);
- 2.4. Services: the entirety of on-line transaction services rendered by the Operator, including Auctions and Buy It Now sales, the distribution of the right to Bid or Autobid, and the processing of Bids and Autobids;
- 2.5. Affiliate Program: a program managed by the Operator, whereby Affiliates direct new Users and Affiliates to the Website through various forms of online advertising in exchange for referral commission;
- 2.6. Website: any of the websites owned and managed by the Operator for the purpose of providing the Services or managing the Affiliate Program, including za10groszy.pl, wellbid.com, and affiliate.wellbid.com;
- 2.7. Cookies: information in the form of text files stored by the web server on the User's or Affiliate's computer or other internet-enabled device and accessed when subsequent connections are established from said device;
- 2.8. Session Cookies: files temporarily stored on the User's or Affiliate's internet-enabled device and removed upon logging out, leaving the page, or closing the web browser;
- 2.9. Persistent Cookies: files stored on the User's or Affiliate's internet-enabled device for a predetermined length of time or until manually deleted.
- Any terms not defined in Point 2 of this document should be interpreted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and/or Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
- Users and Affiliates consent to their personal information being collected and processed by the data controller for the purpose of providing the Services associated with the Website and the Affiliate Program, as well as other purposes, as specified in Points 7 and 8 below.
- Users and Affiliates acknowledge that all personal information is supplied voluntarily.
- Users' and Affiliates' personal information is protected in accordance with applicable Cypriot legislation concerning privacy protection.
- Users and Affiliates retain the right to access their personal information. Specifically, they may at any time demand that it be amended, corrected, or removed by the data controller.
- The data controller will not disclose any personal information without the User's or Affiliate's express consent, except as noted in Point 6.
- The data controller may release the User's or Affiliate's personal information to authorized parties where required by law.
- The data controller may release the User's personal information to the Seller, to the extent to which it is necessary to fulfill the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of service.
- The data controller may release the Affiliate's personal information to the extent to which it is necessary to disburse the Commission funds accumulated in the Affiliate's account.
- Users' and Affiliates' personal information is stored on high-security equipment in a restricted area, and is accessible exclusively to authorized personnel bound by confidentiality agreements.
- The data controller reserves the right to retain the User's or Affiliate's personal information until any outstanding financial obligations are satisfied. In the case of a violation of the Terms and Conditions, the information may be retained until the investigation into the circumstances of the violation is complete and the extent of the User's or Affiliate's responsibility has been established.
- When necessary for account verification, the data controller may request that the User or Affiliate provide the following personal information:
- 1.1. First and last name;
- 1.2. Date of birth;
- 1.3. Address;
- 1.4. Phone number;
- 1.5. E-mail address.
- At the time of User registration, or at any time in the duration of the Affiliate Program, the data controller may request that the User or Affiliate provide a proof of identity to verify the information specified in Point 1, as well as to ascertain that they have reached the age of majority.
- Upon access, the Website places Cookies on the User's computer or other internet-enabled device. Cookies are only stored with the User's or Affiliate's express consent. Refusal to accept Cookies precludes the use of the Services or Affiliate Program.
- The Website use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
- Cookies do not alter the configuration of the Users' or Affiliate's computer or other internet-enabled device, nor of any software installed on said device.
- Cookies do not identify the User or Affiliate and are not used to store or process any personal information. All Cookie data is anonymous and pertains exclusively to the specifics of Website usage.
- Cookies are stored on the User's or Affiliate's computer in order to:
- 5.1. Retain active logins;
- 5.2. Verify the User's or Affiliate's identity;
- 5.3. Personalize the Services to meet the needs of Users and Affiliates;
- 5.4. Save the User's or Affiliate's preferences and individual settings;
- 5.5. Validate Auctions and Buy It Now purchases.
- The data controller is not responsible for any Cookies stored by third party sites accessible by hyperlinks located on the Website.
- Users and Affiliates may, at any time, manage their Cookie permissions by modifying browser settings or service configuration.
- Users and Affiliates may, at any time, remove Cookie files using the appropriate function of the web browser.
- Users and Affiliates may contact the data controller at any time to receive further information concerning the collection and processing of their personal information, as well as to request the removal of said information, in whole or in part.
- Inquiries should be directed to:
Welmory Limited, Arch. Makariou III, 2-4/703, P.C. 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus;
E-mail: [email protected]